7/20/10

TV Show Marathons, they look so harmless.


A couple of my kids have kept at least one television in the house tuned to an iCarly marathon today.

On the plus side, it's not Hannah Montana. On the minus...well, things can get kind of weird when Mommy is exposed to continuous episodes of one single show.

I am starting to have impure thoughts about iCarly's big brother.

Did we learn nothing from the Mythbusters marathon/Adam Savage debacle, my children?? That one ended with me actually trying to "friend" poor Adam on facebook. How about whole Top Chef/Stefan thing? Remember me Googling him and finding out where his restaurant is? Someone in this house, and I won't name any names, has some serious stalker potential.

Time to turn off the t.v., my angels.

2 comments:

  1. When I was pregnant with my first child, I had an irrational, hormone-driven crush on Steve from Blue's Clues. He has a band now, you know. And a website. Yeah. Ehem.

    Also, Spencer on iCarly IS cute in that someday-I'm-going-to-be-the-next-Jim-Carrey way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve was on Law and Order once, I think he played a creepy role, and it was like BLASPHEMY on the t.v. screen! He will be "Steve from Blue's Clues" for the rest of his life.

    Yes I think Spencer will be big someday. I totally see the Jim Carrey thing (before Jim got all introspective and stuff).

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...